TO THE AIRPORTS – Midway and O’Hare Airports are located in the City of Chicago. No city to airport or airport to city rides allowed. Allow extra travel time to accommodate cab availability, and weather or traffic problems, especially during holidays and heavy traffic periods. We are not responsible for missed connections.
The TSA urges all travelers to arrive at the airport well in advance of scheduled flight departures and has provided security checkpoint wait time information as a guide to assist in travel planning. Please be sure to check with your airline for ticket counter wait times as well as possible changes to flight schedules, as these and other factors influence your decision regarding how early to arrive at the airport. Plan to leave plenty of time for travel to airports and processing of baggage and security upon arrive at the airport. Travel times to the airports vary widely depending on day of the week, time of day, construction and other factors. Airport/airline recommended lead times for arrival at the airport also vary depending on destination, airline, security level and other factors. Call your airline for their current recommendation on advance arrival time and leave yourself plenty of travel time. Allow extra travel time to accommodate cab availability, and weather or traffic problems, especially during holidays and heavy traffic periods.
RevolutionTaxi is not responsible for missed connections.
NEW – Local (metered) Ride Revised Rates –
· You can now get a guaranteed pre-determined rate on any local ride when you provide a destination street address and town, WITHOUT ANY STOPS DURING THE RIDE, when you place your order either online, app order or phone.
· If you need to make stops during the ride, driver is required to run the meter during your ride and during the stop.
· When you call our automated system and do not have the street address of your destination programmed into your profile (common locations) you will be transferred to an operator.
· If you do not have the destination address the driver will run the meter.
· If you hail a taxi (at a train station or hotel, for example) your driver will run the meter, either Rate 1 or 2, whichever is correct.